We work with ePay Finance to provide affordable finance options for our clients. ePay is a multilender platform that provides financing offers direct to you for amounts up to $35,000. They approve people with credit scores as low as 600 for offer terms up to 60 months, with fixed rates from 5.99% to 35.99% based on income and credit.
The application to qualify is a “soft inquiry,” which means it does not affect your credit score —
so there’s no reason not to find out how affordable quality representation can be.
Your application goes to a pool of up to 11 competing lenders who quickly respond with their best offers to meet your financing needs based on your credit score and income. Funds come directly to you, allowing you to pay the balance of your retainer and have the representation you need and deserve for a payment you can easily afford.
Financing Program Qualifications
Listed below are the qualifications for affordable financing options from ePay Finance.
Concerned you may not qualify? That’s okay — friends and family are eligible to apply on your behalf.
- At least 18 years old
- Income of at least $1,500 per month
- Debt-to-income ratio of less than 50%
- U.S. citizen (or permanent resident in the U.S. on a valid long-term visa)
- Verifiable name, date of birth, and Social Security number
- Must have a personal bank account
- Must have a valid email account
- Credit score of 600 or higher
- Bankruptcy discharged 2 years or longer
- Less than 7 credit bureau inquiries within the last 6 months
- Minimum of 2 open trade lines reported on credit report
- No state or federal tax liens